Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Matri reason Wear Squad Number 32


In contrast to the habits of strikers in general are often using popular back numbers such as 7, 9 and 10, Juventus striker Alessandro Matri actually prefer a back number 32 as the identity on Juventus. Matri itself has a special reason why he chose the less popular back number for a striker. 27-year-old striker was admitted chose number 32 because he wanted to follow the number one jersey his close friend, Cristian Brocchi who now defend Lazio. Matri and Brocchi's friendship has been going on since long. both have had a career together in the system when coaching young players, AC Milan in the early 2000's. Both were known for friendly, although this time defending a different team. "I know many people in football, but I only have a few friends. And my closest friends is Brocchi," said Matri told Canale 5. "I want to use numbers like his, because he always believed, and believe me even in times when there is no reason to believe," added Matri. On this occasion, Matri also stated he felt comfortable costumed Juventus and does not intend to return to Milan, the club where his career began. "Milan has trusted me and invested so much in me. I thank them (Milan), but now I am happy with Juventus," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment