Friday, May 18, 2012

Benzema on Real Madrid Want Retirement

Striker Karim Benzema enjoying life at Real Madrid. Benzema admitted
not matter if it will have to retire at the Santiago Bernabeu. French
national team striker is starting to be a mainstay in the Spanish
capital's team. This season, Benz almost always get a regular position
and contribute to delivering Real won La Liga. The 24- year player
Gonzalo Higuain set aside the first to join Madrid. "Everything went
super well for me now. We have won the league, and I am very proud of
this team," said Benzema told Soccerway. "Of course, this season is
very surprising for me. Because of this the first time I parted with
the family. But, patience and hard work of making things better. I
always love playing with this team and of course very happy," he said.
Benzema said the two figures to support his career at Real. Figure was
none other than legendary French and Director of Real Sports, Zinedine
Zidane and coach Jose Mourinho. "The support and help Zidane is very
important to me," said Benzema. "He was the best French player of all
time, and I was fortunate to always be able to talk and discussion
with him." "And Mourinho says always need me. We've talked and he
trusts me to play." Benzema joined Real from French club, Olympique
Lyon in 2009. This season, Benz scored 21 goals from 34 appearances in
La Liga.

No comments:

Post a Comment