Sunday, January 1, 2012

Fabregas Back to Arsenal

Barcelona star Cesc Fabregas after the Arsenal select triumphed in
Barcelona. On Sunday, 25 December, he expressed his hope to end his
career with Barca. After his death in the Spanish giants, he intends
only going back to Arsenal. Thus the site Xinhua on Sunday (26/12)
preach. 24-year-old track star's ever played for Arsenal for eight
years, before finally joining Barcelona last summer. Arsenal's
Fabregas looked so admire, even when he has been at the club Barca.
His soul had been fused at the club that made his name. "Apart from
Arsenal and Barcelona, ​​I do not see myself playing anywhere else,"
said Fabregas. "I'm definitely going back (to Arsenal) every time I
have time to watch the game and see people, and you never know in the
future, why not?" He added. "I hope I will stay here for a very long
time, and maybe even retire here, but why not? In life, you can never
say never, and if there is one place to go back, it definitely
Arsenal?" Fabregas said proudly.

No comments:

Post a Comment