Friday, January 6, 2012

Stankovic: I'll Never Move to Milan

Inter Milan midfielder, Dejan Stankovic said he would never join city
rivals, AC Milan. In the past several Inter players had crossed over
to Milan, among them Andrea Pirlo and Clarence Seedorf. But players
from Serbia insists he will not follow in their footsteps. "I have
made a choice, until now Inter is always a good option. And I can tell
you that I will never join Milan. It was impossible, inconceivable,
"said Stankovic told Inter's official website. "I want to show how
much I love this uniform (Inter), I have to show decent wear. It was
hard but I will use all my power to respect it, "he continued.
Stankovic then discuss the differences regarding the current coach,
Claudio Ranieri with former Inter coach who is now menukangi Real
Madrid, Jose Mourinho. According to him, both coaches are no
significant differences. "Every person is different from other people.
Every person has the qualities and weaknesses. Mourinho and Ranieri
clearly different, but no worse or better than the other, "said
Stankovic. "As a player I always try to give the best of them, it is
best that we needed," he concluded.

No comments:

Post a Comment