Thursday, January 5, 2012

Trezeguet River Plate Express Shared Ambition


Former French national team and Juventus striker David Trezeguet,
expressed ambitions with his new club, River Plate.

Players 34 years of new saju 2 and a half year contract with River Plate after 6 months of playing with the club Arab Emirates, Baniyas.

"It happened after my negative experiences in the Arab football. Throughout my career, football has made ​​me see things differently, "he said as quoted
Trezeguet Goal, Friday, January 6, 2012.

"When the opportunity came to come here, I do not think twice. Football is a passion and I can not live in the Arabian football, "he continued.

Along Baniyas, Trezeguet only 3 appearances and failed to score. He was more struggling with injuries.

Although the River Plate, his new club, just playing in the
Nacional B or second caste League Argentina, Trezeguet did not care.
He was determined to provide the best for his club.

"Playing in the River is a unique experience for each player. This will be a new and important experience. I know where I was, "Trezeguet added.

"I think I can get the best moments of my career here," his determination. River Plate is currently in second position Nacional B, closed to within two points with the Instituto.

Trezeguet sure can bring the club promotion to the top caste Argentine League. "My goal with everyone. We want to secure promotion as soon as possible.

This will be a new experience in everything, "said Trezeguet. "This is the beginning of an adventure that I hope to end up as possible. I am very excited to get started, "he concluded.

No comments:

Post a Comment