Monday, January 2, 2012

For the Euro, Podolski Not Want to Move Club

Koln midfielder, Lukas Podolski decided not to move the club in the
January transfer window. He was afraid of losing his position in the
German national team during Euro 2012. This Polish-born player was
rumored to be moving in the January transfer window. Lazio and Arsenal
to bring the two clubs who are interested. However, Podolski finally
opted to stay in Koeln at least until the summer months of June 2012.
"I've always said that I was not dictated by time pressure when
deciding future. I do not believe in hasty decisions, it should be
clear. I am sure will see things through the summer, "Podolski said as
quoted by the Italian Football, Tuesday, January 3, 2012. "With my
Koeln hopes as high as possible, I want to exceed the acquisition of
goals that I printed last season. With the national team I want to
play at Euro 2012 in Poland, my birthplace. We are one of the
favorites and our dream is to win trophies, we can not hide it, "said
26-year player. This season with Cologne, Podolski scored 14 goals
from 18 appearances. For a while, Koeln was in position 10 Bundesliga,
by collecting 17 points from 21 matches.

No comments:

Post a Comment