Monday, January 9, 2012

Neymar get Puskas Award

Striker Neymar admitted shock after his goal against Flamengo in
Brazil was selected as league's best goals throughout 2011. "I was
almost shocked. I am pleased to have earned this award. I am very
grateful to all colleagues," said Neymar as quoted from the official
FIFA website. Neymar scored a beautiful goal with the club Santos. The
young players do individual action by passing opposing players even
gain some tight guard. See a video of his goal by clicking here .
Neymar scored a goal to beat rivals such as Lionel Messi and Wayne
Rooney. Neymar goals chosen by the voters on the official FIFA website
since a few months ago. Neymar finally get Puskas Award. "I also want
to thank God and my family, friends and colleagues because they have
helped me." Neymar said.

No comments:

Post a Comment