Thursday, January 5, 2012

Inzaghi Decide Stay on AC Milan

old AC Milan striker Filippo Inzaghi signaled its willingness to
continue to wear costumes Milan until the end of this season.
38-year-old striker also admitted that he would attempt to secure a
place in the scheme allenatore Milan, Massimiliano Allegri. This
season the darkest period Inzaghi for 10 years wearing a costume Il
Diavolo Rosso. Former Juventus and Atalanta began eliminated after
losing to compete with other Milan striker like Zlatan Ibrahimovic,
Robinho and Alexandre Pato. Membelitnya injuries early in the season
also makes Allegri not enter a name in the list Inzaghi Milan squad
that will compete in the Champions League this season. Milan plan that
would bring Carlos Tevez in January is even more the chances to be the
primary choice Allegri. Although time expressed his desire to leave,
but now Inzaghi decided to stay at the San Siro, at least until the
end of the season. "My love of this costume (Milan) is greater than my
desire to leave," said Inzaghi as reported by the Italian Football,
Friday, January 6, 2012. "I do not need to be promised (coach) to be
given the opportunity to play. I know what I should do, namely trying.
I'm fine and I still want to play here (Milan)," he added.

1 comment: