Friday, April 20, 2012

Arshavin move to Zenit Reveal

Attacking midfielder Andrey Arshavin finally talked about his move to
the Russian club, Zenit St Petersburg to Arsenal in the transfer
market last winter. Arshavin only existed as a loan player at Zenit,
but he already feels at home at the club. Understand it, before moving
to Arsenal, Arshavin is Zenit retainer. He had brought Zenit won the
UEFA Cup 2008. "I'm going to leave Arsenal in February to try to
recover my game in the national team. And after several months of
moving to Zenit, I feel this is a great choice for me, "said Arshavin
as reported by the Mirror Football. "Zenit proposed bid is reasonable.
If I still lived in London, I believe my chances to enter the national
team will be lost. " Russian national team captain also spoke about
his relationship with manager Arsene Wenger. According to Wenger can
not believe it anymore. "I do not understand why this happened. But I
did not get a chance to play, "he continued. Because he wants to stay
at Zenit despite his loan spell will end in July 2012. Moreover, Zenit
reportedly has an option to buy the playmaker with the price of £ 6
million or about Rp88 billion. "I am now with Zenit, and will continue
here until the end of the 2012 European Cup. After the European Cup I
would think about my future. And I will speak to Wenger before I make
a decision. " Arshavin is likely to Euro 2012 to lead his colleagues
in the European Cup in 2012. Russia will be in Group A along with the
Czech Republic, Greece and Poland.

Andrey Arshavin

No comments:

Post a Comment