Monday, April 23, 2012

Still Barren Borriello

Juventus striker Marco Borriello, has not scored a single goal for his
team. Nevertheless, he remained cool and admitted to not lose their
confidence. Borriello join the Bianconeri since January. He is on loan
from AS Roma Juventus to sharpen the line of attack La Vecchia
Signora. Unfortunately, Borriello's performance so far has not been
satisfactory. Of the five games in its path, the former AC Milan
player was still barren. However, Borriello claims would not give a
damn about this, because the most important thing for him is Juve keep
winning. "I also hope to score. But, the important thing now is
Juventus win. Problem I score or not, it does not matter," said
Borriello told Juventus Channel. "I never lost confidence. I was a
player who is always ready and ambitious. I fully support the
ambitions of the club. I want to end the year well and even if I did
not make the goal, it's not a problem. Most important is the Juve
win." "After that, I hope to start the year and undergo a pre-season
with other players. Goals will come. I always make a goal and the club
is also going to like it," said the 29-year. Juve are currently
sitting comfortably on the throne of Serie A. Borriello and colleagues
3 digit lead over AC Milan in second place.

No comments:

Post a Comment