Thursday, April 19, 2012

Barcelona Vs Chelsea, Arsenal Fabregas Blasphemy

Barcelona midfielder, Cesc Fabregas instead focus against the host
Chelsea in the Champions League semi- final first leg. Fabregas would
criticize his former club Arsenal as he returned to London. Fabregas
calls Barcelona players make it better. "I learned a lot, both
tactically and personally at Barca," Fabregas told the Daily Mail
said. Spanish players are returning to London to fight against local
rivals Arsenal, Chelsea at Stamford Bridge on Thursday morning GMT, 19
April 2012. Fabregas had a major doubt for Barca on the team who
already has two top midfielders, Xavi Hernandez and Andres Iniesta.
But the 24-year player is capable of playing in 25 of 33 matches La
Liga with the club during this junior. Cesc also scored 9 goals. "At
Barca, now I know better my best position. Earlier in the Arsenal, I
just play freely and not good tactics," said Fabregas. "I can play
wherever I like. At Barca, I have to work hard for the team and join
the team and strategy." Memory 2009 Fabregas spent 8 years with
Arsenal and then was named the captain of the Gunners. He was in
London when Barcelona against Chelsea in the Champions League
semi-final of 2009. The game is running dramatic and controversial, in
which Chelsea did not get a penalty due to breach of Barca players.
But, thanks to Barca reach the final goal in injury time Iniesta. "The
night before, Arsenal lost in the semi-final at home to Manchester
United. I am still disappointed with the failure," said Fabregas. "I
was at home with family and will play PlayStation. Then we heard
Chelsea were knocked out due to Iniesta's goal. Our family is very
happy at that time. Since most of our family of Barca fans." Fabregas
just won the 2005 FA Cup with Arsenal. Now, he is likely to bring
Barca retain Champions League trophy, La Liga and won the Spanish
King's Cup. "My move was better than expected," said Fabregas. "I
could've played better. I also continue to gain valuable experience."
"We will play Chelsea in the Champions League semi-final. Then against
Real Madrid in which if we win will be back in La Liga title race.
Then again against Chelsea." "Sure, I really hope to win all matches
and Champions League in my first year. It's like a dream come true,"
said Fabregas. Fabregas did not forget to praise the appearance of
Chelsea under interim manager Roberto Di Matteo who replaced Andre
Villas-Boas. "In the era of Villas-Boas, Chelsea are playing back.
They try to keep possession and take the initiative." "Now, with Di
Matteo, Chelsea returned to his trademark. Playing with a
counter-attack, always supplying feed to the target man and makes the
player number 9 as a playmaker," said Fabregas.

Cesc Fabregas

No comments:

Post a Comment