Sunday, April 15, 2012

Chelsea, Adebayor Determined Revenge

bitter taste is still ringing in the minds of Tottenham Hotspur striker, Emmanuel Adebayor, now face Chelsea in the FA Cup semi-final round. Togo striker was still held a grudge because it had defeated Chelsea in the 2008-2009 season. In a match that took place at Wembley, it is still strengthening Adebayor Arsenal have beaten Chelsea 1-2. Now, Adebayor had the opportunity to take revenge when Spurs have met Chelsea in the FA Cup semi-final, Sunday, April 15, 2012. "The only appearance I was losing 1-2 at Wembley. So, my memories are not good. However, this is a new game and we want to win. Football is about winning medals and it's a moment in your life where pride can achieve, "said Adebayor, as reported by Soccerway, Sunday, April 15, 2012. "Tottenham have not won the title since 2008 and will be a great thing if we could be champions again. We need two more victories to achieve it, "he continued. Adebayor has been in existence five years in English football, including Arsenal and Manchester City. However, this year's 28 players have never won anything in England. The only title he earned the title of the Copa del Rey with Real Madrid last season. "I have not won anything with Arsenal. I also did not win anything with Manchester City. So, I want to win the FA Cup with Tottenham. Doing so would be special, a dream for me, "said Adebayor. "I want to win the FA Cup, then I can show medals on my kids 'dad look what you've won!'" He continued.

Emmanuel Adebayor

No comments:

Post a Comment