Tuesday, April 24, 2012

The Beautiful Together Recalls Ronaldo MU

The Portuguese player, Cristiano Ronaldo was transformed into one of
the best players ever Real Madrid despite only three years at the
club. Together with Los Blancos, Ronaldo has scored 140 goals in 138
games in all competitions. Including his goal against Barcelona in El
Clasico La Liga, last week. But Ronalo still miss the beautiful days
with Manchester United. Indeed, before it is anchored to the Santiago
Bernabeu, Ronaldo was recorded as a Manchester United player until the
season 2008/2009. With United, Ronaldo has earned the Premier League
three times. He also helped United earn a Champions League in season
2007/2008. "I still speak to Sir Alex on the phone. Of course I miss
Manchester United. I feel like leaving my family because I have spent
six years at the club, "Ronaldo said as quoted by The Sun. "I still
communicate with Rio Ferdinand, Nani, Anderson and Patrice Evra. I
still see them as a big family, so of course I miss them. " According
to him, one of the finest moments as a footballer is to win the
Champions League with Manchester United and also the title of Copa Del
Rey which is the first title ever he was in Madrid. He also revealed
that Fergie has made a resilient footballer. "He gives positive energy
to his players during the game. That's what I miss him. " "Of course I
have some bad memories when in the field. But after that I tried to
get up. I never regret having made some mistakes because I learn from
them, both outside and inside the field. " Ronaldo and his colleagues
will face Bayern Munich in the Champions League semifinal second leg
Champions, Wednesday, April 25, 2012 (Thursday morning GMT). In the
first leg, Madrid lost 1-2.

No comments:

Post a Comment