Sunday, April 22, 2012

Muamba: My Healing Is a Miracle

Bolton Wanderers midfielder Fabrice Muamba was gradually recovering
after a heart attack while performing in the field. Muamba said that
the healing that happened was a miracle that God has given him. "What
happened to me is really a miracle," says Muamba bbc.co.uk as reported
recently. Muamba suddenly fell while defending his team in the FA Cup
quarter-final against Tottenham Hotspur at White Hart Lane on March 18
last. In an unconscious condition, Muamba immediately rushed to the
London Chest Hospital. Even by the medical team, England's bloody
Zaire was pronounced dead for 78 minutes. Luckily, Muamba made it past
the critical period. Even the condition of 24- year-old player was
gradually recovered and was allowed to leave the hospital, Chest
Hospita. "On the morning of the match, my father prayed and asked
God's protection and he did not disappoint me," says Muamba. Muamba
explained shortly before he fell on the ground, he did not experience
any pain. He pleaded not breathing. "I'm not clutching my chest are
like illness commonly seen in the film. But there is a strange feeling
that I can not explain it. Then my vision started to blur and it was
like a dream," the former Arsenal player's beber. "I just felt myself
drifting down and felt two hard hit when my head hit the ground. After
that everything is dark and I was dead," continued Muamba. Despite
bersangsur recovered, but not yet certain whether Muamba was allowed
to return to the gridiron.

Fabrice Muamba

No comments:

Post a Comment