Saturday, December 31, 2011

Balotelli Smoking


It is common knowledge if Roberto Mancini has often clashed with Mario
Balotelli. This is the main trigger for the behavior of attackers
Italian minus both inside and outside the field. Mancio, call Mancini,
who was known as someone who is very disciplined to the players often
made upset by Manchester City striker's mainstay because often defiant
of all rules that have been him. Most recently, Mancini know that
foster children are now smoking. As a coach he admitted that he had
recommended to the entire team courtier not to touch a cigarette with
a reason to keep them healthy. However, he also forced if they do not
want to hear, including for Balotelli. "I know she smokes. That's not
good, but I am not the parents," said Mancini was quoted
Tribalfootball, December 31, 2011. "If he's my son, maybe I'll beat
him. I have said if it was not good. I myself really avoid smoking.
Balotelli is also not a heavy smoker, maybe only five to six
cigarettes a day," he said.

Balotelli

No comments:

Post a Comment