Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Del Piero Seriously Want to flee to the UAE

Alessandro Del Piero to take seriously the UAE as one of the berths
after leaving Juventus this season. Del Piero even consulted with a
former teammate at Juventus, Fabio Cannavaro. Contract with Juventus
Del Piero has not extended the Turin club. These conditions make the
striker 37 years was to find the next port. The reason, Del Piero has
not wanted to decide to retire. Playing in Asia precisely in the UAE
became one of the options Del Piero. Former Italian international
striker has even monitor the football in the country. "The last in the
UAE that I see is Al Ain against Al Jazira. I see a great game from
the airport, and Al Ain won. Then I heard about Walter Zenga derby
against Diego Maradona ended 2-2. So I was interested in following
developments in the UAE football the last few days, "said Del Piero
told Sport360. Del Piero has also been consulted even Fabio Cannavaro
who is currently a consulting engineer from UAE club, Al Ahli, about
the possibility of playing in the country. "I have friends who live
here Cannavaro and get information from him, I know the UAE football
more than you know. I spoke with Cannavaro and see if one day I can
play there. I do not know when to retire. Today I just focus on
football, "said Del Piero.

No comments:

Post a Comment