Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Pato Start Allegri Criticism

Toward the end of 2011, striker Alexandre Pato spoke at length about
his career during the year 2011. In fact, he also talked about
Massimiliano Allegri whose relationship with the coach of AC Milan now
began to sprawl. Told Il Corriere dello Sport and Corriere della Sera,
the Brazilian player was confirmed, he will focus on preparing next
year. Although there are a number of wedge in his heart, sure Pato
will keep growing. "2011 was a good year for me. I have won the first
trophy in Europe and I have scored some important goals. This will be
the year that always reminded me a lot considering the injury," said
Pato. Yes, throughout 2011 Pato is a lot of injuries. 22-year- old
player suffered an injury was recorded eight times in the last 12
months. "Every time I have tried different methods to try to find a
solution. I was never afraid, even after an injury in September, I
think could come back slowly," said Pato. "I always do extra exercise
to come to Milanello [Milan's training headquarters] early every
morning. And every time I always try to work harder and better than
ever," added Pato. No Harmony Openly, Pato was revealed relationship
with Allegri. Players who joined Milan in 2007 this figure to assess
the previous two Milan coach Carlo Ancelotti and Leonardo is more
appropriate for him. In fact, Pato assessed both as a 'godfather'.
"Carlo [Ancelotti] is always talking to me and told me what to do in
the field. And the coach should always give advice to his players how
to fix the shortage of players," said Pato. However, after Milan's
Pato felt marginalized handled by Allegri. In many games Pato just a
substitute. "I actually want to have a close relationship with
Allegri, and I will not say much more. If he criticizes me then I have
to remain submissive and keep working. I have to respect what Coach
said." Pato said. "The fact is the same, if he (Allegri) see there is
something wrong with my game so he should come directly to me so we
can discuss together," said Pato. Pato flee? Pato's comments coincided
with rumors about his move to some European clubs. Pato will
reportedly move to Arsenal. Not only that, Pato was also associated
with Paris Saint- Germain, the French club. The Gunners reportedly was
monitoring berkembangan Pato in Milan. In fact, Arsenal are ready to
bid for € 28 million to get the signature Pato. However, according to
Mediaset, Arsenal will get pretty heavy competition menyul news
Ancelotti to be joining PSG. In fact, the French club was ready to
tempt Milan Vice President Adriano Galliani with numbers € 50 million
in order to remove Pato.

No comments:

Post a Comment