Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Recovering from injury, Forlan Feeling Calm

Inter Milan striker Diego Forlan, recovering after a long injury.
32-year player out of action for 10 weeks because of a hamstring
injury while defending his country, Uruguay, in mid- October at the
2014 World Cup qualifiers. Forlan is back performing with the
Nerazzurri, but he still needs time to return to play for 90 minutes.
Former Manchester United player had been taking lessons from an injury
and is now ready to provide the best for his club. "I'm fine. Very
good. After this injury, I think it was positive because it can make
me feel relaxed and deep breathing. Now I was back practicing with the
team and I play. I just hope to do the best right now, "said Forlan as
reported by the Italian Football, Wednesday, December 28, 2011.
"Ranieri did not speed up the time I returned, not to wait for this
injury fully recover. This is a coach who decides. He knew the best
thing to do. He has many years experience. Together with the doctors,
they took the right decision for me and the team. I am calm and
relaxed, "he added. As a result of his injury, a new 8 Forlan
appearances and scored 1 goal. He then told cause injury. "I do not
have enough rest since the World Cup. After that, I was playing a few
games with Atletico Madrid. Since playing in the Copa America, there
is no gap between the competition, "said Forlan. Forlan then feel
optimistic about his club despite gait had stumbled at the start of
the competition. "We went through a tough period but this time the
team has won and this is important to feel confident in our ability,"
Forlan determination.

No comments:

Post a Comment