Monday, December 26, 2011

Joe Cole Capello Call Wait

Lille midfielder Joe Cole, claiming his appearance almost approaching
his prime as the time for Chelsea. He also hopes to be called back by
manager Fabio Capello to the England national team. Cole (30) on loan
Liverpool to Lille. There, the former West Ham United were performing
quite well. Of the 19 games this season, Cole has played 15 times with
a record of 3 goals and 2 assists. "I was close to the best games I
like when playing at Chelsea. European Cup tournament to be somewhere
in my head, but it does not affect me," Cole said as quoted Mirror
Football. Until now, Cole has collected 56 caps for his country with a
notch 10 goals. The last time he played at the Three Lions were
eliminated in round- eighths German 2010 World Cup finals. "I passed
some nice moments while playing for my country and I still have a lot
to offer," added the player whose full name is Joseph John Cole. Cole
himself said he was happy to play along with Lille. He did not even
rule out the possibility would remain at the club next season. "I'm
happy here. I play well. If it continues like this, Lille is the most
logical solution," added Cole.

No comments:

Post a Comment