Thursday, December 22, 2011

Want Retirement Nesta in Milan

defender Alessandro Nesta confirmed that he wanted to retire with AC
Milan. Nesta claims will be proud if I could retire at the club for
the Rossoneri. "I want to end my career with a respectable manner, and
preferably with Milan. In Milan, high level and you play every three
days. Maybe I'll cut the duration of my contract, when a time I felt
it was enough," said Forza Nesta to Milan . "Living in Milan for 10
years is my target. My family is happy and we're fine here," continued
the 35-year player. Nesta joined Milan from Lazio in 2002. Throughout
his career, Nesta has won 19 trophies. "Football is my life. When I
eat, I still watch football on television. Despite injury problems, I
am happy with my career. Football has given me everything. I have been
getting a lot of satisfaction," added the player back numbered 13.
Nesta's contract will expire in 2013. Currently, players who helped
lead the Italian national team at the 2006 world champion was injured
and is predicted to return to play in early January.

No comments:

Post a Comment