Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Cisse: I fighter and will notgive up

Bomber Lazio, Djibril Cisse, determined to prove the sharpness in the
Serie A. He also denied rumors saying that he would return to play in
France in January. Cisse was 'dry' goal in Lazio. Of the 13 matches
this season, a new bomber Frenchman scored 1 goal. This is quite
surprising, considering that Cisse is known as goal-hungry striker.
Players 30 years it had doubled to top scorers League and France with
Auxerre twice a top score of the Greek League with Panathinaikos.
Unfortunately, the sharpness of this season seemed to vanish Cisse.
Auxerre president Gerard Bourgoin, Cisse wants to bring home back to
Ligue 1. However, Cisse has not been willing to give up and he wants
to silence all criticism directed at him. "I heard many things about
myself, so I want to clarify the situation. I would stay at Lazio and
you'll see who my true self," Cisse said in a twitter account as
reported by the Italian Football. "I will not give up. I am a fighter
and I'll show this to you. I am very much looking forward to playing
again," said Cisse. Support to Cisse previously been delivered by
Lazio coach, Edi Reja. According Reja, Cisse actually in good physical
condition. However, the 30-year players are losing confidence in
himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment